34 Center Street
Auburn, ME 04210
Email Phone: (207) 689-9800 Fax: (207) 689-9801
Auburn is a city and the county seat of Androscoggin County, Maine, United States. The population was 23,055 at the 2010 census. It is one of two principal cities of and included in the Lewiston-Auburn, which is also known as twin cities.
Many festivals are held in Auburn/Lewiston throughout the year and is home of the Great Falls Balloon Festival in August.
The office is located close to I 95 and provides plenty of parking for clients and guest.
A lifelong resident of the state of Maine, I am very familiar with all this great state offers. Finding a client that perfect home or perfect piece of property is my number one priority. I believe in open communication, meeting my client’s needs and seeing every deal through until the end! Hard work, integrity and honesty are of the utmost importance. I strive for happy clients as well as repeat clients. Word of mouth is one of the most valuable sources of advertising and I know that if my clients are satisfied, then more business will follow. I can be reached at any time!
- Arthur Gary School of Real Estate (Sales Agent License)
- The Real Estate Learning Group (Associate Broker’s License)
- Maine Center for Real Estate Studies (Broker’s License)
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Maine Association of Realtors
- Member Androscoggin Valley Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Home Builders
- Board of directors for the National Association of Home Builders
- Board of directors for the Better Business Bureau
- Over 10 years of industry experience
- Master's degree from the University of Southern Maine for Leadership in Organizations.
- Notary Public
- Volunteer as a therapy dog handler with Therapy Dogs Inc.
- Partner/Owner of Big Twig Homes LLC in Poland Maine with my husband