104 Pleasant Street Suite 3
(Next to Subway & Dunkin Donuts)
Brunswick, ME 04011
Email Phone: (207) 721-1000 Fax: (207) 837-6356
The Greater Brunswick Area is includes Brunswick, Topsham, Harpswell, Bath, Bowdoinham, Phippsburg and Georgetown. The area has miles and miles of pristine coastline with ocean vistas, historic lighthouses, and vibrant downtowns with a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment.
Brunswick is the largest town in Maine with its charming Maine Street shops, café’s and eateries. Brunswick’s Park Row Gazebo is where concerts are held each summer. The famous Bowdoin College campus, Joshua Chamberlain House, Pejepscot Historical Society and The Maine State Music Theater are downtown as well as the new Maine Street Station Amtrak terminal. Brunswick now has an Executive Airport for general aviation which is co-located at Brunswick Landing a multipurpose facility home to two colleges, an IT security firm, Kestral Aircraft Manufacturing as well as other businesses and light manufacturing.
Bath is one of the top 100 best cities in America with its historic waterfront downtown area, waterfront park and is home to Bath Iron Works, one of the largest employers in the State.
Harpswell has more coastline, bays & bold ocean views than any other town in Maine offering many opportunities to own a truly wonderful part of the coast of Maine.
The Agents of The Maine Real Estate Network Brunswick Office are highly knowledgeable and experienced in helping Buyers and Sellers fulfill their dreams with their real estate needs. As part of the largest independent real estate agency in Maine they have the resources and connections to ensure their clients needs are met and exceeded. The Brunswick office is on Coastal US Route 1 at 104 Pleasant Street, Suite 3, Brunswick, Maine 04011. (Next to Subway & Dunkin Donuts.) Phone (207) 721-1000.
I would love to introduce myself to you, my name is Debra Penney but most people call me Deb. I have lived in Maine all my life I have two grown children I have been married for over 30+ yrs. I would love to share my love of the state of Maine with you.
Although I may be new to Real Estate, I am not new to homes in general. I have worked with my husband for over 30 + years in the building trade. I know Homes! I would love to earn your trust in selling or buying your home. I will work hard, long and I would love to help you even after the sale is completed.
Below are a few Facts I like to share with you:
Now a few buyer / Seller facts
• 47 % of buyers use realtor.com to find the home they may be interested in.
• 90% of home buyers use the internet to search for new home ( Nar’s 2012 )
• The Maine Real Estate Network has over 400+ agents working for you.
• The Maine Real Estate Network is 100% locally owned, no part of commission leaves the state of Maine. We are a true Maine Company!
• Our Real Estate Company has an aggressive strategy for attracting home buyers to our listings which means your listing will be distributed to many premier websites.
• My hard work ethic and my honesty is what you will get from me every day.
• My happiness is selling/ finding you the right home.
• Doing what is right every time. I will get the job done!