Loni Graiver, owner and President of The Maine Real Estate Network, Maine's largest real estate agency decided to go "all in" with charitable donations this year. In keeping with his agency's mission of community advocacy and involvement, he decided, along with his more than 500 REALTORS® to forgo their annual holiday party this year and instead take the funds that would have been used and combine them with his planned end of the year charitable giving to create a set of large donations for valuable organizations totaling $20,000.
The agents and staff of The Maine Real Estate Network voted for their favorite charities. The first place organization is to receive $10,000, the 2nd will receive $5,000, the 3rd will receive $2500 and the 4th and 5th will receive $1,250 each. The votes have been tallied and the checks are being cut and sent out. Here are the results:
- $10,000 Wounded Warrior Project to learn more and/or help, please visit www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- $5,000 Good Shepherd Food Bank to learn more and/or help, please visit www.gsfb.org
- $2,500 Amy St. Laurent Foundation to learn more and/or help, please visit: www.amystlaurentfoundation.com
- $1,250 Make A Wish to learn more and/or help, please visit www.maine.wish.org
- $1,250 The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland to learn more and/or help, please visit www.arlgp.org
Creating Relationships For Life