75 Clearwater Drive Suite 204
Falmouth ME 04105
Email Phone: (207) 781-3400 Fax: (207) 805-0950
Falmouth, Maine is located just north of Portland on the coast of Maine. It has a population of approximately 11,000 people, and covers approximately 32 square miles from the coastline to rural areas further inland.
Attractions in Falmouth include the local harbor and town landing, indoor and outdoor ice skating facilities, shopping, many parks and recreational facilities, 3 golf courses, and a medical center.
The Falmouth office is located close to I-95 and I 295 and provides plenty of parking for clients.
A bit about Russell…
- Super-proud stepfather to beautiful, twin 9-year old girls
- Executive Supervisor of Fundraising for the Hydrocephalus Information Network & LeeSTRONG charities
- Avid fly-fisherman, golfer, skier, and outdoor enthusiast
- Devoted Patriots, Red Sox & Celtics fan
- A charming bulldog
- Licensed Broker in Maine & Broker Associate in Colorado
What Russell brings to the table…
- 16 years of Real Estate expertise
- Over $200M in completed real estate transactions
- Unparalleled individual service – I get people excited about making life-altering investments, and satisfying their real estate needs
- An understanding that the devil truly is in the details
- A stellar reputation for honesty & integrity
- Social media chops, boundless energy, and unwavering adaptability
- A desire for new knowledge to improve my skills on a daily basis
- A long list of satisfied clients
In the Spring of 2000, I cut my teeth in real estate with KeysWhiteside, working as a Corporate Relocation Specialist trainee under Paul Whiteside in the hyper-competitive Boulder/Denver, Colorado market. In 2004, Paul and I created & co-founded NewOption Partners – Boulder, Colorado’s wildly-successful, premier Tenant Representation brokerage. In more recent years, I was working with Keys Commercial Real Estate as a Tenant Relocation Specialist, and Landlord Representative, where I was the firm’s top-producer in 2008, 2009 & 2010.
Since my return to my childhood home state of Maine, it has become my passion to help my clients find a home where they can most comfortably enjoy the state motto, "the way life should be"...
I believe that the sale or purchase of a home is one of the most important financial and emotional decisions my clients will make. I believe all my clients deserve loyal and committed personal service, dedicated marketing strategies and the absolute best results available…anything less is simply unacceptable.