75 John Roberts Rd
South Portland ME 04106
Email Phone: (207) 774-4224 Fax: (207) 774-4225
South Portland is a beautiful coastal community that was established in 1898 after separating from Cape Elizabeth. Located just south of Portland and about 90 mins from Boston, Massachusetts; South Portland boasts beautiful beaches, peaceful parks and a walking trail that takes you from one end of the city to the other. South Portland offers both public and private schools and is also home to Husson College and the Southern Maine Community College which is part of the University of Maine system. South Portland offers both a diverse population and is also a great shopping destination. The community offers a great mix of small, locally owned businesses and large nationally known chain stores. The Maine Mall, the largest mall in the state, enjoys calling South Portland its home.
The Maine Real Estate Network's office in South Portland is conveniently located behind the Maine Mall in what many people refer to as the West Side of the city. We are close to I-95 and offer plenty of parking for our guests and clients.
"Voted Maine's Most Advanced Short Sale Specialist in Maine Real Estate"
- Kevin's experience with Maine Short Sales since 2008.
- The foreclosure process.
- Reasons to avoid foreclosure.
- Your 12 options to avoid Maine foreclosure.
- Why NOT to declare bankruptcy before we get a short sale done.
- Definition of a Maine Short Sale and what it is not.
- Cancelled Debt Tax Liability and why you probably won't pay income taxes on this forgiven debt.
- Deficiency Judgments. Foreclosure vs. Short Sale
- How a Maine Short Sale affects your credit score.
- Why hire a CDPE?